Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So many thread copy's lately.

So here is my story. When I was younger, I used to hit on my dog when I got mad. The reason I consider this the worst thing i've ever done is because the dog was so kind to me even though I beat it. Know thinking back on it, I wish I could of changed what I did.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
So I was at a high school football game and a girl from the other town was supposed to buy $240 worth of weed for a group of male seniors that gave her the money to pay for it. Anyways, the guy that sold it to her ended up giving her baggies of oregano and thyme. I couldn't fathom how some one could be so naive and not at least smell or even look closely at the weed that they just bought, especially in such quantity.

So this girl got drunk out of her mind to try to calm her down and somehow my friend ended up chatting with her and her friends. She was so hammered, she was crying her eyes out, and begging us for money or weed, because she feared that she would get raped by all of the seniors that she just got scammed the money of. After a couple of minutes of begging, she offered bj's or sex. I offered $40, she accepted the deal, we cruised up to a secluded area, I gave her the money, we did the nasty, and as she was putting her shirt back on, I retrieved my money that was slightly sticking out of her pants pocket, she didn't notice. She thanked me, I thanked her, we returned to the field, met up with our friends. The game ended, my friends and I hopped over to get a bite to eat at applebee's, and I bought 3 orders of mozzarella sticks with the stolen hooker money. They tasted so good that I had no regrets. After filling my stomach, the crew rolled over to my friends house and I got high as fuck. Best. night. ever.

I'm a sensitive person and I came into this thread expecting to be horrified, but this is the worst post here so far.. and it actually made me smile. It was shitty of you to take your money back, but.. under the circumstances, she was being completely stupid anyway. Hopefully it taught her a lesson.

I can't really think of the worst thing I've ever done. I guess it would be hitting my dog when I was 10-13. I thought she was the devil. 10 through 14 were probably the worst years of my childhood, I had serious self-worth issues, was bullied etc. I never actually hit her hard. I didn't hurt her to the point where she'd seriously cry in pain. Just enough to make her cower when I walked in the room. I'm not like that anymore. I love that dog and I always pet her every time I go to visit my grandparents, she takes well to me, as well.
Last edited by Gbleek; Oct 20, 2015 at 06:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
So I was at a high school football game and a girl from the other town was supposed to buy $240 worth of weed for a group of male seniors that gave her the money to pay for it. Anyways, the guy that sold it to her ended up giving her baggies of oregano and thyme. I couldn't fathom how some one could be so naive and not at least smell or even look closely at the weed that they just bought, especially in such quantity.

So this girl got drunk out of her mind to try to calm her down and somehow my friend ended up chatting with her and her friends. She was so hammered, she was crying her eyes out, and begging us for money or weed, because she feared that she would get raped by all of the seniors that she just got scammed the money of. After a couple of minutes of begging, she offered bj's or sex. I offered $40, she accepted the deal, we cruised up to a secluded area, I gave her the money, we did the nasty, and as she was putting her shirt back on, I retrieved my money that was slightly sticking out of her pants pocket, she didn't notice. She thanked me, I thanked her, we returned to the field, met up with our friends. The game ended, my friends and I hopped over to get a bite to eat at applebee's, and I bought 3 orders of mozzarella sticks with the stolen hooker money. They tasted so good that I had no regrets. After filling my stomach, the crew rolled over to my friends house and I got high as fuck. Best. night. ever.

zayex approves

i now refer you to my profile pic
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I once went into a friends code that I was beta-ing and changed a variable from Get1 to get1. It was a 10 000+line code ;-;. I'm a monster
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
well when i was in 2nd grade these new girls come to school and not even a week later i spread a rumor about the younger sister and i was mean to her older sister and i feel like shit about it because one day in 3rd i actually made her cry on the bus we patched things up in 5th but still i feel like shit about it and if i could go back i wouldnt have done all them fucked up things and i guess it was my trying to get recognized because i was bullied alot and in 3rd (later that year) i started bullying a new(er) student and it got to a point to where i hit him and again i feel like shit about it i guess i was no better than who was bullying me at that point but ima stfu and end this long ass reply
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I sold 300k for 140$ whoever took that deal I'm srry
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”