Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
also my crowning achievements on facebook are

this

you're proud of that?
it's incredibly retarded and unfunny
Discussing modern internet culture is fine, but I don't see reason in you posting material that would (should) otherwise be in your list of negative comments towards social platforms.
I also wasn't aware that "getting nudes" is something people brag about.

In other words, what makes what you do different from what you criticize?
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
you're proud of that?
it's incredibly retarded and unfunny

it's only funny because of how many likes it got

Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Discussing modern internet culture is fine, but I don't see reason in you posting material that would (should) otherwise be in your list of negative comments towards social platforms.
I also wasn't aware that "getting nudes" is something people brag about.

In other words, what makes what you do different from what you criticize?

the point is I've done it all, from the deep web to the accursed depths of tumblr, and I'm now reflecting on how terrible it honestly was. some of it was funny for a while but it got boring or just too immature to be relevant, so I'm wondering about other's experiences and interpretations
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
the point is I've done it all

man i get a kick out of every time you post stuff like this. this thread isn't about opinions on modern internet culture, its very thinly veiled bait. there are a number of things to attack here, your shitty humblebrag paragraphs, all the times you've mentioned you go on facebook, you "liking" instagram. it takes someone of average intelligence to see this and immediatly ignore it, but i guess that's the point right? you laugh because people are so easily manipulated by very shitty overused tactics, you're so much smarter than them. I don't even have a problem with that if you were actually clever about it, rather than just emulating 4chan green text stories. the reality is you're no different than the peons you insult, your life has been lived hundreds of times over again and when you die eventually no one will ever know you or what you did.

congratulations, you can make people on the internet mad. i can do the same thing by calling someone a loser. hope you respond to this with another shitty overused insult so i can laugh at how much of a clone you are, once you're not banned/this thread isn't closed immediatly.
Last edited by Nearly; Oct 27, 2015 at 04:42 AM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
man i get a kick out of every time you post stuff like this. this thread isn't about opinions on modern internet culture, its very thinly veiled bait. there are a number of things to attack here, your shitty humblebrag paragraphs, all the times you've mentioned you go on facebook, you "liking" instagram. it takes someone of average intelligence to see this and immediatly ignore it, but i guess that's the point right? you laugh because people are so easily manipulated by very shitty overused tactics, you're so much smarter than them. I don't even have a problem with that if you were actually clever about it, rather than just emulating 4chan green text stories. the reality is you're no different than the peons you insult, your life has been lived hundreds of times over again and when you die eventually no one will ever know you or what you did.

congratulations, you can make people on the internet mad. i can do the same thing by calling someone a loser. hope you respond to this with another shitty overused insult so i can laugh at how much of a clone you are, once you're not banned/this thread isn't closed immediatly.

man, you're pretentious
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
man, you're pretentious

yeah man call me whatever you want, the point is none of us are special because we can make a 12 year old cry behind a computer screen.

edit: you can even call me a hypocrite if you want, i did use to do the same stupid shit, equally as unfunny too.
Last edited by Nearly; Oct 27, 2015 at 07:08 AM.
wow that
sucked
I think the internet is pretty ok but random losers tend to develop ridiculous egos when they spend too much time on the it and don't realize that having a bunch of 12 year old kids worship you isn't an achievement.
the people you successfully troll are a lot younger than you and don't really know what's what, or are foreign and actually don't understand what you mean.

in a couple years you will realize youre a shitcunt and devoid of real friends and that's just sad. learn to actually communicate with people and you might just be worth the air you breath.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
I think the internet is pretty ok but random losers tend to develop ridiculous egos when they spend too much time on the it and don't realize that having a bunch of 12 year old kids worship you isn't an achievement.
the people you successfully troll are a lot younger than you and don't really know what's what, or are foreign and actually don't understand what you mean.

in a couple years you will realize youre a shitcunt and devoid of real friends and that's just sad. learn to actually communicate with people and you might just be worth the air you breath.

So being anti-social means you shouldn't be allowed to live? What a sadistic way of thinking. Not all people find it fun to go to parties and such, others find retreat in books while being by themselves. Stop using reddit and maybe you can think straight.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
So being anti-social means you shouldn't be allowed to live? What a sadistic way of thinking. Not all people find it fun to go to parties and such, others find retreat in books while being by themselves. Stop using reddit and maybe you can think straight.

you should probably learn how to understand what you read my man
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
you should probably learn how to understand what you read my man

Maybe you should learn how to actually conduct a conversation instead of trying to be one of those hipster know it all guys