Toribash
The way you started running looked a little weird imo, but the whole replay really flowed in together really well. Keep going on replays man. I like your style 8/10
Not bad, you looked a tad stiff though. I liked that last flip. It looked fluid and you managed to stand up without using your arms to push off the ground. I see great potential in you. Keep it up and you're going to go far man!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
yeah i agree with tempo but i know that stiff is kinda your style so i'll let it go you just have to be able to maneuver with it smoothly but in time in time =].....on the mean time i would like to say that you keep practicing and you will definitely go far i can already see it in your replays keep it up quite keep it up

8/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
thnx for all the comments guys really appreciate it...and yeah the stiffness is kinda my style but i'll definitely try to make it more flexible in certain areas
[WTU]
just finished another replay! =]....this one is rather nice...some mistakes here and there but overall very nice imo
Attached Files
Quite Aw3some!.rpl (241.4 KB, 22 views)
[WTU]
Your movement is soo twitchy , like REALLY twitchy !
When doing realism replays , always try as hard as you can to get the trick smoothly, because twitching like that isn't realistic at all and doesn't look good in-game.
Other than that, the trick itself was nice.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I think ( I really think) it's Lexx am I right ?
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all