Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by blooodz View Post
OK U GOT WHTA WISH FOR I QUIT WHIT LIST AND FUCK DIE OK STOP HATEING ON ME U KNOW WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED ALL MY LIFE LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR LAST TIME I PLAY TPRIBASH AND FUCK KILL MYSELF THAST ENOUGHT FOR U HATERS

At least now the thread turned into something more pozitive. If you've been hated all your life, why not try a different approach to it? A good start would be for you not to act like a moron, even though it may be genetic in which case it's not your fault. But don't reproduce, that's really bad for the rest of the human race.

Bye!
FUCK KILL MYSELF

Best part of the thread right there.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Yea, cause he will probably kill himself because some random people on the internet told him to stop making stupid threads. Nice logic you got there.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Yea, cause he will probably kill himself because some random people on the internet told him to stop making stupid threads. Nice logic you got there.

Ye ferras if u waer 1 of them i dont know what would but something
OK U GOT WHTA WISH FOR I QUIT WHIT LIST AND FUCK DIE OK STOP HATEING ON ME U KNOW WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED ALL MY LIFE LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR LAST TIME I PLAY TPRIBASH AND FUCK KILL MYSELF THAST ENOUGHT FOR U HATERS

I never played tpribash before... Is it cool?
and why u want to kill yourself?
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
and why u want to kill yourself?

Obviously because his list making skills are bad. Therefore suicide is the only logical solution to this problem.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED ALL MY LIFE

♪ I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED ALL MY LIFE ♪
....But then again whats this got to do with your so called 'list'
Last edited by MintCat; Nov 16, 2011 at 09:27 PM.