Toribash
I really enjoyed the pre-attack dancing, but the decap was mediocre. If you manage a kick where you don't "float" away after you hit (by pushing yourself off the ground too much in this case), and keeping a nice powerful kick still, you would have one mighty fine replay.
the flow was smooth, but the speed was lacking.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i lurrrrrrrve it!!!!!!

And don't worry about this 'weak kick' thing being said, a decap is a decap to me. and the moves before it were fantasmic!
I don't have much to say, but feel free to talk to me anytime =]
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
I'm unclear as to how a spin -> valdez -> gainer -> flare -> exaggerated nike freeze combo isn't breakdancing.

You're the only one calling that, we call it an almost-random-seizure-like-series-of-very-stiff-moves

No different from the other hoards of unoriginal, weak, stiff kicks spamming this forum up.

6/10

Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
I really enjoyed the pre-attack dancing, but the decap was mediocre. If you manage a kick where you don't "float" away after you hit (by pushing yourself off the ground too much in this case), and keeping a nice powerful kick still, you would have one mighty fine replay.

True this. And be inventive, don't just go automatically for a stiff, jerky, poorly executed washington kick every time.

Originally Posted by DanceDanceRevolution View Post
i lurrrrrrrve it!!!!!!

And don't worry about this 'weak kick' thing being said, a decap is a decap to me. and the moves before it were fantasmic!

You have a lot to learn.
Last edited by Mosier; Dec 12, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
Amen Moltex.

Amazing up to the kick. The kick was a let down. But I can see why it wasn't fast as it would have made that part look seperate and surreal from the rest, which was really smooth and controlled.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper View Post
Pfft. I'd wreck you in any gamemode, especially TK. Don't preach to me.

Sorry, this is a thread about a single player replay, not multiplayer.

Try again.
Originally Posted by Moltex View Post
Sorry, this is a thread about a single player replay, not multiplayer.

Try again.

And you implied I wasn't uberleet

Nice job trying to change the subject