Toribash
well let me start off with saying im woeb you probably know me as being a durp but i guess i am pretty skilled at tb i have an IQ of 168 (thats einstein's level! :O) mm well im not really forums active but once i find a clan with very EXTREEMELY skilled players ill be fine in a clan and really im 10 years old and im very lovable so i guess most of the GM's are friends with me and my skype is marcy keller i love dubstep and books Beethoven and Metal well i have Obamacare so thats just terrible. (and yes im bragging when i say this) im an heir to a 173mil$ fortune so i usally buy gifts for clanmates 3d items no qi shit etc, and i guess im out of ideas so i guess this is where ill end and i hope i get in! thanks for reading this
Originally Posted by WOEB View Post
well let me start off with saying im woeb you probably know me as being a durp but i guess i am pretty skilled at tb i have an IQ of 168 (thats einstein's level! :O) mm well im not really forums active but once i find a clan with very EXTREEMELY skilled players ill be fine in a clan and really im 10 years old and im very lovable so i guess most of the GM's are friends with me and my skype is marcy keller i love dubstep and books Beethoven and Metal well i have Obamacare so thats just terrible. (and yes im bragging when i say this) im an heir to a 173mil$ fortune so i usally buy gifts for clanmates 3d items no qi shit etc, and i guess im out of ideas so i guess this is where ill end and i hope i get in! thanks for reading this

What do you mean a 173mil fortune?

I may let you in if you donate 3 mil to the clan bank hahah....

no.

editing your app might get you in.
Last edited by Jaxon; Apr 24, 2015 at 03:46 AM.
I'm just gamin' man
well ill also include in my app my Hobbies: playing CoD im a UMG search star, You probably dont know what it means but im a god at SnD game modes im sponsored by starbursts so i get like a big ass box every month filled with Starbursts and i know pretty much everyone in the clan besides error and parrot my real name is Donovan but people just call me D i also love dugs (Dogs) and women ( Who doesnt? well... i guess fags) My favorite mods are boxshumushuv3.tbm and ABD so i hope you guys love me enough to take me in to your clan.

With all due respect, Woeb
well ill also include in my app my Hobbies: playing CoD im a UMG search star, You probably dont know what it means but im a god at SnD game modes im sponsored by starbursts so i get like a big ass box every month filled with Starbursts and i know pretty much everyone in the clan besides error and parrot my real name is Donovan but people just call me D i also love dugs (Dogs) and women ( Who doesnt? well... i guess fags) My favorite mods are boxshumushuv3.tbm and ABD so i hope you guys love me enough to take me in to your clan.

And we love you too!

Right now, I'll stay at a maybe because to be in this clan, 1: you will love faggots ; 2: you have to be fully dedicated ; 3: You must love Error and/or Z

Or buy me pure force I will love you forever <3
Last edited by StoneMonk; Apr 24, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing

I suggest taking a good 20 - 30 minutes to write a long application with a good amount of information about yourself. Check twice, and I'll consider.
I'm just gamin' man

I like you.
My vote does require a no qi demon force though so yeah

i miss you ocean
Hello, (Beta)

I am Memo, I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S. I am not great with apps and usually put all kind of useless information. So I'll try to keep it short.

I play all official mods with decent skill, Abd being my best and Judofrac being my worst.

Now, instead of praising my self in this thread I feel that being honest is a good trait. Now, I HATE, losing. With that being said I do tend to rage sometimes and sometimes it may get kind of bad.

Other than that I post often and play all the time. I can provide great activity and loyalty, I plan to help this clan reach it's goals and hopefully become a veteran member.
Originally Posted by Memo View Post
Hello, (Beta)

I am Memo, I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S. I am not great with apps and usually put all kind of useless information. So I'll try to keep it short.

I play all official mods with decent skill, Abd being my best and Judofrac being my worst.

Now, instead of praising my self in this thread I feel that being honest is a good trait. Now, I HATE, losing. With that being said I do tend to rage sometimes and sometimes it may get kind of bad.

Other than that I post often and play all the time. I can provide great activity and loyalty, I plan to help this clan reach it's goals and hopefully become a veteran member.

I was a bit skeptical when I saw how short it was, but reading through it, I got to know you a bit better. If you keep up your posts and war effort, I think you'll make it through the 1 month trial.

If this amount of time in trial intimidates you, I suggest leaving now. The invitation will be sent.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Memo View Post
Oh, no it doesn't intimidate me. I can be patient and help out as much as I can as a trial.

Glad to hear that. Welcome to (Beta)

(as a trial of course c: )
I'm just gamin' man