Toribash
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
What if I was to offer a m4a1s guardian MW, Wait i'll show you my inventory... Bare with me.
-------
http://steamcommunity.com/id/young_ark/inventory/
not much but yeah.

Note: i cant trade till 17/7/2015

When is 17/7/15? XD
And your steam profile is private, I'll take the m4a1-s Gaurdian MW over the $5 Matt is offering unless you take too long.
-----
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
5$ boi

Since I have the offer of the m4a1-s gaurdian too, make it $6.50 (M4A1-S Gaurdian MW is worth $8.71)
Last edited by Fade; Jul 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Like atleast 45k+ then I'll consider

45+? hmm

Originally Posted by Fade View Post
When is 17/7/15? XD
And your steam profile is private, I'll take the m4a1-s Gaurdian MW over the $5 Matt is offering unless you take too long.
-----
Since I have the offer of the m4a1-s gaurdian too, make it $8 (M4A1-S Gaurdian MW is worth $8.71)

I have made my inventory public, also i believe $1 is equivilent to 10/12k tc(un sure, ill check my sources :P) $8.71 comes to about 87.1k of tc, i would pay 54k for the set and would like the remaining 33.1k tc pl0x, or sell me something else xD.
sorry if im being a pain. lel
Last edited by NimbleThief; Jul 10, 2015 at 09:57 PM.
vlone
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
45+? hmm

I have made my inventory public, also i believe $1 is equivilent to 10/12k tc(un sure, ill check my sources :P) $8.71 comes to about 87.1k of tc, i would pay 54k for the set and would like the remaining 33.1k tc pl0x, or sell me something else xD.
sorry if im being a pain. lel

Not exactly, because the $8.71 that I would get isnt even totally $8.71 because of steam fees when you sell. It's more around $8, and additionally, the $8 that I could get from selling it is only able to be used on steam which kinda downgrades the value, so its more around $6 ish dollars, I could throw in a free head texture (bought it for 20k, made by fenris) And that should even it out.
w
I'll send a PM with the set and head when you send the Gaurdian.
Last edited by Fade; Jul 10, 2015 at 10:15 PM.
w