Toribash
Really thanks!

Well, i do all of that, i try recreate real moves, but adapted to toribash. All this is thanks to binklawz hehe.

Now, im making progress, thanks for the advice.

The use of relax... Well, i dont like that style. I prefer solid moves, like in wing chun.

I use the speed that i need in the determined moment, i will upload a replay making a speed moves! hehehe

For not, look this, This is what i mean
Attached Files
exampleStyleFirm.rpl (124.5 KB, 24 views)
I didn't mean the use of relax as a type of style. I meant that you needed to relax more to avoid those "choppy" movements that could be referred to as twitches. To be honest I like your style! It has a heavy/ hard-hitting feel to it. We should MAS sometime soon. I'd really like to.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
there were not much thing happening on this replay, you just jumped to uke and made a kick.
then a punch that didnt add anything....

Imo you should work on speed and moves,not saying that you movements are bad(in the really you movements are true smooth), but you just have to make some lots of movements around to make the replay more eye-catching.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Thats true Greed, thanks. Yes, we should MAS some day.

Victortb, I know, That replay is just a kick, but, That's what i wanted to show. And, the speed... well, i DONT want displacement speed, i want hit speed. I never have problems with speed in a match heheh ( i dont know what you mean with ''speed'')

Toribash its a great game, BIG game, really ''infinite'' i dont want be the same, i play with my style, i dont really like the tradicional spar, because i dont like flaccid moves. I dont want spin and spin in this replays, (i do that somethings) in this replays just i hit.
I appreciate what you tell me, really much.

But, i don't think that exist any toribash regulation writed, i mean, you can do some moves or others, you just have to do it well.

Thanks for advice.
I upload this again. This was ones of my first trys to 360 and 540. I will practique this moves now, because i want use it in MAS.
Attached Files
#[T] 720 test 001.rpl (170.2 KB, 15 views)
#[T] 540-01.rpl (97.4 KB, 14 views)
#[T] Tornado kick- 360 .rpl (133.4 KB, 15 views)