Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have a strict diet of only nesquick cereal, but sometimes I fight the Powar ( Myself ) and drink a glass of milk. Btw I'm 15
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My manwich. 5 eggs, 5 fried peices of balogna, 5 slices of cheese, 5 slices of bacon, on a sesame bagel, drizzled in syrup.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
19. I either have a full fry-up (fucking British) you know the full trimmings. Or recently I've started deep-frying either cheese (local farm cheese, best thing in the world) or onion rings. The fact that I'm still slim and not suffering from major heart problems still confuses me.
I'm 15, I eat cereal when it's available, but if not, I just make a cup of insta-ramen, high in sodium and low on everything else.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
14 and i kill a rat, wait for ants to eat it, then i follow ants back to their house or sandhouse, or whatever the fuck thats called, then i wait for a anteater to pass, follow it, then wait for a bear to eat it, then i kill the bear, sell his meat and buy a Double Western Bacon
Carl's Jr FTW!
God is dead