Toribash
Wow you get your own ideas and stop copying other peoples.You stole my idea that i was doing in wibbles...
Last edited by T0astman; Feb 15, 2008 at 08:57 PM.
T0ast, you already don't have my respect, although you used to... A long time ago. Internet swearing scares nobody, and you're taking this a little too far.
T0ast you just make yourself look like a D-bag when you swear at people. You take everything way to seriously. So please for your own good, stop making yourself look bad, and don't take everything so seriously.
Next is, he copied you. So what? How many times do big time companies do that... You just gotta live and learn, and laugh at the people who copy you... Imitation is the highest form of flattery eh?
I just saw i put this in art i need it moved to the non related toribash art section..

As for whats ur name for -repping me for copying a idea like that.. Kinda Lame.. I mean seriousaly people have been doing this for AGES.... You cant really accuse me of copying him.. he could be copying other people.. Think about it you know!!
Sad to say but I'm back.
IMO i was the first one to post this on Toribash. Then nobody just comes out with the same ideas within 1 day you you obviously got the idea off of me?
You Cant just claim it yours just cause you posted it first. Its just like using someone elses move..

Hampa Made the game.. he basicly came up with the moves.... SO basicly everyone is copying Hampa!! get the deal?

If so

good..

Cause be serious now.. You get so mad cause i wanna open a lil shop where people can get those *internet yugioh cards*.. You throw a fit cause i wanna do something for other people.. I mean serious you cant claim something like that... People have been doing that for ages IMO

I bet souley at one time or another someone came up with this before you even entered the forums.. Then the post got deleted

You cant consider me Copying cause.. You have a post that says NEW YUGIOH CARD NAME RONALDS!

My post is ENTIRLEY i mean ENTIRLEY different from ur post.. i've been making cards like that for ages for people on other forums..No one threw a fit just cause they saw me helping others with it.
Last edited by Bloodude; Feb 16, 2008 at 02:26 AM.
Sad to say but I'm back.