Toribash
Okay,I'll add the leader
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Yah,right,man,go when i'll show my textures sets on the art section,you'll suck hardly,asshole.
nice rep bro.

are recolors possible?
o7 | OLDA | RL | T3AL | raku
I said yeah,and by the way,check out the art section,and take a look at my sets.
• มวยไทย •
I'm one of the most respected texture maker of toribash <_<
You just don't know me.

well if you were one of most respected / known texture makers then he should heard of you ?
srs .. you are not .....
just becouase you sold few other sets for 150k for requests doesnt mean you can overprice your sets that you are auctioning ....
[QUOTE=Lexx;2840698]ThePz: I'm one of the most respected texture maker of toribash <_<
QUOTE]

Bullshit.
I give you no respect,you are nowewhere near the to 10 even..
Can I see the titan in thyphon?
And remember that about 2/3 months go you were the most hated toribash player ever..
Tint is sex.
knopia12,go to the toribash art section,and all those sets were sold from 50k-300k.
Praeter,you've bought about 2 sets from me... >_>
Yeah,i was hated,5 months ago. And i am hated by Russians,I'm Russian,and i hate Russians.
and i'm nowhere... okay. Look at the toribash art section,and look at my sets.
Yeah,i'll recolor. Give me some time.
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 4, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
• มวยไทย •
I dun understand u are overpriced yeh ur also respected but ur set is also overpriced so stop fighting her/his price is final... It won't change...
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
knopia12,go to the toribash art section,and all those sets were sold from 50k-300k.
Praeter,you've bought about 2 sets from me... >_>
Yeah,i was hated,5 months ago. And i am hated by Russians,I'm Russian,and i hate Russians.
and i'm nowhere... okay. Look at the toribash art section,and look at my sets.
Yeah,i'll recolor. Give me some time.

some people are just stupid enough to pay alot of money for something that isnt really worth it.