Toribash
Opener was awsum,
First hit clean and nice,
Second hit 4DM boom pretty friggin cool,
Last glute kick was a bit unnecesarry. And it broke the flow because you did the boom with that leg too.
Pose was good.

Epic replay
9.7/10

*Mind checking my thread?
Edited the replay. No last kick and shorter Time Frames (down to 500)

And I guess cham.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Singing.rpl (197.7 KB, 25 views)
beware
the goblin
I got a wip. Having troubles with this one. Can anyone edit this and give me an example of something I should do?
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- WIP- Calamity.rpl (109.6 KB, 26 views)
beware
the goblin
Singing: Perfect split, and the 4 dm boomhit was very nice, but it was a kinda simple replay.

8.5/10

On this wip, maybe you should just grab him with the other hand and kick the fuck out of him.

(shitty example below)
Attached Files
tamawip.rpl (112.3 KB, 21 views)
oh yeah
Thanks pusga. That helped me a little.

Anyway, here is the final shitty result...
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Sir Stiffles.rpl (156.2 KB, 26 views)
beware
the goblin
Meh, okay replay. First kick was weird because it didn't go anywhere after you kicked him. The bad thing is that you grabbed too much on this replay. You should try doing a manipulation. Would be good practice for breaking your reliance on grabbing. But, you still had great booms.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
Meh, okay replay. First kick was weird because it didn't go anywhere after you kicked him (?). The bad thing is that you grabbed too much on this replay (?). You should try doing a manipulation. Would be good practice for breaking your reliance on grabbing. But, you still had great booms.

I can't do manipulations. I've attempted 15 times and... well, they've all failed horribly. Best I've gotten in a manip his a decap with an arm DM, that's about it.

And I only grabbed twice, what do you mean too much?

I expected some semi-harsh CnC, but... I just don't understand what you mean.
beware
the goblin
I think he ment you just constantly grabbed to DM. There is 2 hits and both of them is grab. Most ORMO replaymakers at least get the first hit without grab and then they do grab hits. Like if there are 5 hits, make 3 with grab (in my opinion) or don't grab at all. You might not get big booms at the first but if you keep practising to grabbing less or not grabbing at all, your replays will look more stylish and clean. For example swex, he gets amazing booms without grab and most of his replays are non-grab replays.