Endurance Onslaught 6.0
can Ya close this thread (click edit and go all the way to the bottom and look for close thread after editing)
Solved by 30001068 (yw staff crew)
Last edited by 30001068; Jul 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: SOLVED
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
thanks. and cant you see there, what email is it registered for? i am still unable to log in with my old pass and i dont remember to what email i registered it
Let this pic explain for you

This spoiler will explain to

For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
1. Stop telling him to close the thread, if he feels it's resolved, or a staff member feels it's dealt with, it will be closed
2. Don't post that you don't know the answer, it's literally the most useless thing ever
3. You solved nothing, don't expect the staff to love you for it .___.
- In response to this: "Solved by 30001068 (yw staff crew)"

As for the original complaint; ban appeals is where you need to post with regards to your ban.
As for the email - you should be able to remember it yourself
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I told him to go where to solve it