Ranking
nice effect and nice replay, iam just confuse.... why he always can stand when he fight? anyway 10/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
I loved it man great work. But next time you should make them move a bit more realistic, but the vid was awesome, it was just like Pacquiao vs Hatton. xD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
10/10 - pure win!!! Enjoyed it very much. Dont listen to them. Best punches - sux. Where you saw only best punches in eurosport boxing translation? ;)
Will it be translated at eurosport? xD
BTW, where was onring judge?

dam.. waht a fail.. ill try 2 fix that next time ;p

Originally Posted by imTHATgood View Post
Amazing that was awesome what did you use to make it?

vegas 9 pro

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I loved it man great work. But next time you should make them move a bit more realistic, but the vid was awesome, it was just like Pacquiao vs Hatton. xD

well that was the most realistic way to play that mod tbh.. and that was mp stuff afterall ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I really want to challenge you at heavy weight boxing. I know you've been facing allot of amateurs during boxing season so I give you my evidence that I might just be match to you xD

8/10 on the video btw, very good intro and I really like the states show. It gets the boxing mood going.

I don't know how rusty I got but, lets battle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
am so proud of you :3

Snake made an epic video : 8/8
and Will's an epic boxer : 7/7.

So, if my calculations are correct that makes a 15/10 general.

wait...