Toribash
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
pretty good

I was expecting 'you need alot more work on your art' or something becasue that was both the worst art i've done in a awhile, and the first toribash head I've ever done..
Counter the stretching by narrowin it 50%.
I'm 95% sure most of that is c&p

I'll just copy a bloody eye or something small.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Mine? no, The eyes I drew a white ball, then with a dark-redish-orange cirlced i, then glowed it, then gaussian blurred dit a lil, and reduced the contrast and lowered the brightness, and a few other small things to maake it look shiny. The mouth was easy, drew a white mouth open happy face-mouth, and drew the lines for the teethe inblack then brightened it, gaussian blurred, sharpened it, ... So there.. no copy and past :P (BTW I use Paint.net since it has more plugins ^^)
Mine? no, The eyes I drew a white ball, then with a dark-redish-orange cirlced i, then glowed it, then gaussian blurred dit a lil, and reduced the contrast and lowered the brightness, and a few other small things to maake it look shiny. The mouth was easy, drew a white mouth open happy face-mouth, and drew the lines for the teethe inblack then brightened it, gaussian blurred, sharpened it, ... So there.. no copy and past :P (BTW I use Paint.net since it has more plugins ^^

You didnt explain the star part... in the back may be Copy and Paste?
Hi it's Praeter
The star was done with brush and embos+gaussian blur(yes I love gaussian blur, makes everything fit in well with the surroundings) and if your wondering about the stuff surround the star its done with a plug in, its bassiccly differencec clouds, and I screwed around with it alot untill I got what I have there now.
Last edited by DarkHuntsBank; Dec 2, 2008 at 12:00 AM.