Toribash
Suddenly a tidal wave of responses!!!

Yeah, the first one was a kind of warm up more than anything. An experiment with hold all combined with some relax I whipped up quickly. Glad the general consensus is a thumbs-up for the other two though! Also, Muffindo, you are super awesome. Many thanks for the detailed analysis. It is greatly appreciated!

I'll post my next replay in a bit. If someone else posts a comment, it'll be within the next 6 hours, otherwise it'll be a post 24 hour bump. :)
Very nice stuff Tamer0, Guerrilla Warfare was my favourite by far as well. I love/hate you for it :3
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
The first one isn't as awesome as the rest, but is still nice. It lacks something though.

I fail to see your point is very nice. It is destructive, but doesn't lose it's style.

Guerilla Warfare is awesome. Saying anything more would be injust.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Cheers for the analyses guys. I'll take your comments on board for future replays. For the meantime, here's two I made earlier, because you guys are awesome. They are pretty similar though, using the same opener and all. More exciting stuff will be coming soon!

P.S. Anyone here remember FriedRice? He made some sweet replays with openers like this.
Attached Files
Tamer0 Spot the Difference.rpl (82.1 KB, 43 views)
Rock You like a hurricane: The boom itself was great, but the rest just feels a little stiff.

Spot the difference: What a beuty, the spins in this one were so sexy it made my eyes melt.

Over all 8/10
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Cheers for the rating Splinter.

~~~

This is extremely silly.

But it is also incredibly serious business!
Attached Files
Haha, now that I've got that oddball replay out of my system, here's a little birthday replay I whipped up. I'm off to eat cake now, hope you enjoy my replay!!

This is my 16th birthday if you were wondering. :o
Attached Files
Tamer0 This Cake Ain't a Lie.rpl (226.4 KB, 49 views)