Toribash
A more proper name would be "Arcadius" a collection of old arcade games (also a clever name - if you did some googling). So far too messy and no real research have been done to make this clever or nice.
Just yet another stupid piece of art, moving along-
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
The head could be kirby or one of those huge-ass mario rockets. I like the set, lots of little things in there to look at so it takes a while to have seen all the set's about. I like that.

Because the head's so weird 7.5/10, could be 9/10 with a good head.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
So the set is made in 512. Would it look any different if it was in 128 texture size?
(Just out of curiosity)

It will look a bit blurry, loosing some details such small texts on his triceps, etc. I can upload a screenshot in 128 if you want ^^

Originally Posted by spiralove View Post
The head could be kirby or one of those huge-ass mario rockets. I like the set, lots of little things in there to look at so it takes a while to have seen all the set's about. I like that.

Because the head's so weird 7.5/10, could be 9/10 with a good head.

I really enjoyed that rocket idea, probably gonna change that head to something like that
Thanks !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
looks epic so far
i don't realy like the color for the mouth though :/,maybe a bit more reddish would make it look better

@ Thelv : i see nothing that looks alike in that set :/
Blargharghag
Originally Posted by Thelv View Post
C&P

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=121021

Nope, my set is not c&p.

Originally Posted by zGh05T View Post
looks epic so far
i don't realy like the color for the mouth though :/,maybe a bit more reddish would make it look better

@ Thelv : i see nothing that looks alike in that set :/

Yeah I know, I'm making another head for that set :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
You should make the shins look like pixelized pockets then make the feet look like flames \/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli