Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Wow that looks so cool didnt expect to look so awesome! are you going to make a background for it?
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Love it. ANy plans on adding colour?
Also shade the bandana so that you can see it jutting out from the nose.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
WIP 5 BROTHER!
All the details above the image,
and im sorry for not updateing the thread in a while, im currently moveing <3

Pyroxxx
''Wow that looks so cool didnt expect to look so awesome! are you going to make a background for it?''

-really appreciated^^
and i might, since i already spend easily over 6-7 hours on it
i might aswell, dont have any ideas though

Bird
''Man, it's really looking nice just add colours and some details.''

-ill start adding color once im done with the lines and shadeing

MrAakash
''Love it. ANy plans on adding colour?
Also shade the bandana so that you can see it jutting out from the nose.''

-Thanks^^ and yes color will come, same goes for the nose stuff
but im far from done with the shadeing so, dont know if ill change it or not,
thats why i havent done any bad ass stuff on it
Let's see...

The first thing i noticed is the right leg looks extremely awkward. It looks very uhhh... limp? and the prospective on the foot all the way to the knee is off as well.

The eyes look a bit strange for this style, but there is nothing wrong with them, just not my style.

The last few things are her hips look too low and long, her breast a bit low as well, and her left hand looks more like a paw than a hand.

Now, to how you can fix these things. From what i've seen, you are pretty far into the rendering and i doubt you will go back to change some major stuff, like the legs, hips, and whatnot. But if you can, and want to, i would, it would make this piece a whole lot better. Though i do think you can fix the hand easily, and would be a good investment of time.
Check out this tut for drawing hands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUbt1l4tBJg

Everything else is great though, the pose is exciting, the clothing design is pretty cool too.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
the body looks all good,
you could have done it bigger to make it more detailed.

the head, I see a head with big eyes with strange shape, the head is with wrong shading, it is too strong with contrast.
Last edited by dengue; Oct 30, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
FINISH,
I didnt feel like fixing anything, kinda wanted to end it so i could start on another drawing^^
and ya no color, i lied
her right leg is pretty screwed, skinny thigh and fat calf
pretty simple toredraw the back of the leg, just slightly bigger, looks like she has no hamstring. calf would look fine then.

the crotch of her pants is pretty low and the line under her right boobie could be softened, the black line extends a bit far, makes them look saggy.

a few minor changes, otherwise great stuff
strapping on the legs is perfect, pose looks natural and proportions are generally done quite well.
i just wish the shading on the rest of the piece was as good as the strapping.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-