Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by thingknfst View Post
I still dont get why he removed it.

Exactly! I'm now talking the straight unwanted truth here: Farming can happen from betting on another account a big bet to the opponent. You are playing simultaneously that bet match with your other account, with which you intentionally lose thus gaining money on the other account.

It has nothing to do with the winning feature! Just get it back!
I'm still not entirely sure that you guys are right. It could be because the server was ghosted.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
iv been in GMbetting a few times over the past days and it was said while there was a GM present that it was removed, for some reason or other
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Exactly! I'm now talking the straight unwanted truth here: Farming can happen from betting on another account a big bet to the opponent. You are playing simultaneously that bet match with your other account, with which you intentionally lose thus gaining money on the other account.

It has nothing to do with the winning feature! Just get it back!

dont forget that gm can cheek all ip in room and who gets double acc will be banned from full game not just room coz its rule no double account in same room
Ayyyy

I think the removal of the tc prize for winning had to do with the payout to winners. 1/10 of the bets AGAINST the person who won was sent to the winner. I think this might complicate betting.

Like say some one bets 5k and some one else bets 5k against him. 500tc would be sent to winner. and the guy would get 4500tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was removed on all bet servers... now many people don't join to bet servers because its impossible win tc winning games.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~