Toribash
As said, this vid was also slow. And no, it's not my internet connection that makes it slow. If it was the internet, then it would be choppy, that's something else. And, if you record with fraps at 30 fps, change that to 100. Then they won't be all slow. Plus, uncheck syncing, that may also help.

I could still see replays that were not yours, stop using other peoples replays even if the came with the game, make your own.
EDIT: I'm not saying none of them were yours. Some might be, but I could see many replays that were not.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Lol none of those replays were yours.
Plus not even saying that they weren't yours in the first place is slightly sad.
Way more effort.
Plus transitions need a ton of work.
He said - as in -10 =/ If someone rated this 10/10 then he don't deserve to be able to vote anymore.

Its just replays + music as mentioned, and those replays are stolen. This is an example of what we rate 0/10, as below average.

edit: i think some of them are chezda's replays btw. Not sure since i died of facepalming after 2 secs.

Hope this doesn't demotivate you enough to not try again, almost everyone made bad movies before they got good. But atleast now you know what youre doing wrong, so keep that in mind before you make your next video.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 27, 2009 at 03:41 AM.