Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DuckHuntP View Post
Toribash can not require, you as user to have installed fonts that are not readily available trough either it's install or before (standard fonts).

What operating system do you use? Any fonts required will never display halfway or "scrambled" even if they are not existing, since fonts are from vector descriptive data or bitmap picture; or unless there is graphics problem
  1. What operating system?
  2. What graphics/display card device (model and vendor)?
  3. What vendor and driver version of that driver?

I rant..But Toribash does not "talk" to your display device directly. That i doubt. Commonly it's either trough DirectX, GL or whatever is used on Mac's

ATI/AMD should deliver compliant device drivers by now. But drivers can do messy things trying filter or AA stuff...Attempting to improve delivered orders, but those can usually be set, or disabled, per-application.

I refuse to see anyone believing "do a reinstall" as fix, it's like shooting crickets with a cannon, leaving everyone clueless to what is actually wrong. Causing the issue to reappear, again and again, for everyone. "Reinstall" have no part in bug reporting. I tear my hair off seeing that as tried or given advice

Ok,so...
1.On this laptop(vaio) I'm using Win 7 64bit
2.ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5000 series
3. AMD 15.200.1062.1004

I previously had driver installed by windows(and this issue was appearing),and even after downloading current driver issue remains.

Originally Posted by DuckHuntP View Post
See if this can relate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-c...ml#post1628562

Din't find the answer, but thanks

UPDATE: Well... I did some optimalization,aand... I don't know in which moment, and which action, but it worked. Everything is fine now. Don't really know how, but I'm glad. Thanks for trying to help. Somehow, I tried to do what SkullFuk told me to do, and I didn't do exactly what i was to do, but this GPU optimalization probbably worked.
Last edited by Coerdringer; Sep 16, 2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: situation changed and i don't want to make multiple posts