Toribash
i know i let you play with the design, but its against the rules to sell that head to shadowmage because its my emohead design just different colors:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=44894
im selling that head, but i made the hair whit and black. you cant sell that head. i dont really mind you selling it, but its just against the rules
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
no tie i had it in my shop before u and u lost the comp so i posted it in my shop and i had it before u so i cant be in trouble. it was my first head and i also altered it by putting a mouth so ya its not ur head. i can sell it if i want to.

and i see wut uer talking about i cant change it right now but i can in like 4 days ok chill out spazz
Last edited by KBASHER159; Aug 22, 2008 at 08:06 AM.
Originally Posted by KBASHER159 View Post
no tie i had it in my shop before u and u lost the comp so i posted it in my shop and i had it before u so i cant be in trouble. it was my first head and i also altered it by putting a mouth so ya its not ur head. i can sell it if i want to.

and i see wut uer talking about i cant change it right now but i can in like 4 days ok chill out spazz

thats my head and if you sell it then I cant, and i made the damn thing look:
i know you altered it by making it blue, but that's against the rules, and so is the one with the mouth. im selling those in my headshop being as how i made them.
see look they're in my shop http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...351#post590351
you'll get busted if you dont take them outta ur shop. if you dont believe me just read the marketplace rules. i want to sell that head texture for my own profit, not yours.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 22, 2008 at 11:06 PM.
[RENEGADE]
i know but i dont have my flat for my emo i thot that was mine ok if u pm me my flat i can alter it ok.

and centurio ok ill make the head raised as soon as tiebasher sends me my flat

and a facelift for centerio
250tc

tiebasher i fixed it so ok u mad still?

Use the damned edit button. If I see anymore spam there will be hell to pay.
~hanz0

I didnt spam
~KBASHER159
Last edited by KBASHER159; Aug 24, 2008 at 04:20 AM.
new head *bump*
was supposed to be transparent. lol i messed it up but if u buy i can make it transparent and less bloddy

ok now you wont get in trouble.
[RENEGADE]