Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Looks tons better man, good work.

The hands still do look a bit odd, though, but I really like how you make him dark, and almost a rusted type thing. Go for a background now, by the way.
Wow, that's pretty amazing. I love the story that goes along with it. It deserves its own comic, the character looks really original. It reminds me of a scorpion somewhat, I don't know why. I'm not the best with CnC, but great job.
The art work is very good, but it seems like you just gave up on making the legs look realistic and put some metal plates sprouting out of it's spine. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it looks off to me. Maybe put some rodent/dog-like legs on it?

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Looks tons better man, good work.

The hands still do look a bit odd, though, but I really like how you make him dark, and almost a rusted type thing. Go for a background now, by the way.

The thing is, I suck at backgrounds. :c

Besides, it will pull the attention away from the CR-45F.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Wow, that's pretty amazing. I love the story that goes along with it. It deserves its own comic, the character looks really original. It reminds me of a scorpion somewhat, I don't know why. I'm not the best with CnC, but great job.

Thank you, good sir.

I will actually consider making a comic out of this.
Originally Posted by Nathandos View Post
The art work is very good, but it seems like you just gave up on making the legs look realistic and put some metal plates sprouting out of it's spine. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it looks off to me. Maybe put some rodent/dog-like legs on it?

Actually, I the legs were the hardest part to sketch, however, after a try or 5, I was really satisfied with these legs.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
/me tips his hat.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad