Toribash
Yes i see. Im going to start doing this more often.
Ive also got a wip going on right now where im working on getting a boom using those tips you told me. I got it once but i somehow forgot to save the replay. It started out as a self spar but then i realized i left dm on when i kicked off ukes head so I want to try to make it into more of a madman kind of thing. I also have some realism practice too. On the parkour one, ignore everything after the roll. cnc as always.
-----
Kinda got a boom. Only two DMs. Its not the four i had before but its something. I kept going. Its slowpaced but I think its good for a first madman. Im not sure if i should just end it and pose when im doing the headstand thing or if i should go on and try to get one more DM with the skeet. Its still very much a wip. Cnc
-----
Scratch that last part. I think I've finished it. The beginning doesnt look all that great but oh well. So ignore the two "running boom edits" but i still want cnc on the parkour. Here is my finished replay:
I might be adding a skeet in at the end to either hit the dismembered thigh at the right or the leg on the left. Its up to how it turns out.
Attached Files
Running Boom Edit2.rpl (94.8 KB, 10 views)
parkour fix.rpl (240.6 KB, 15 views)
Run Boom Edit 6.rpl (465.0 KB, 10 views)
Oh leg, why you so resilient.rpl (357.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 19, 2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No.
I liked the parkour one. The flip is sweet, and when you land I like how you roll on the ground. The walking on the end was wierd tought.

The Oh leg, why you so resilient was awesome. I loved how you mixed two styles together, and when you kick the leg many times, it feels like the leg is fighting back. Also the ending pose was sweet.
You will be a great replaymaker.
oh yeah
Pusga: Do you think i should try to put a skeet in at the end of the "oh leg, why you so resilient" one? And the walking at the end of the parkour one wasnt supposed to be there. I was just messing around.
dareflash: Can you at least give some kind of comment besides "it was good"
No.
If you can, yeah.
I try to always put a skeet at the end of my replays if possible, it makes you look pr0.
Well i have one that hits the thigh thats rolling around but it doesnt DM. I maintain my pose so it might be good. Ill post it.
Attached Files
No.
It's great that you managed to hit the skeet already. If you DMd it it would be awesome. Try aiming to the part between the two joints.
DMing glutes is really annoying. I can never get it. Ill keep trying though. Another option is to hit something on the other side. But if i hit the glute it will make it seem like I'm still trying to beat up the leg.
No.
I tried it myself, and it's pretty hard. I'd say leave it be like this, because some skeets don't DM and still look awesome.
Alright. I'll leave it like that. I have another replay i just did. Just a quick little one.
Attached Files
Flipkick.rpl (63.5 KB, 12 views)
No.
It's a pretty cool headkick. It's simple and nice. However the leg that didn't kick looked akward in midair.