Toribash
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
I want it

then drag it to ur desktop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
if you want it, copy the images and put them where your texture spot in the shop is.

the funny thing is that half of you probably don't even have a head texture let alone a bicep or chest texture. so, this thread will be long forgotten by the time you get a bicep, hand torso texture...
there really was caaaaaaakkkkkeeee...
Originally Posted by Gitz View Post
if you want it, copy the images and put them where your texture spot in the shop is.

the funny thing is that half of you probably don't even have a head texture let alone a bicep or chest texture. so, this thread will be long forgotten by the time you get a bicep, hand torso texture...

maaaaaayyyyybeeee............
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
guyz wat the hell it isnt that hard just drag it to ur motherf**kin desktop. and NOO i WILL NOT send my textures
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by FACUFACU View Post
items?

niether
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]