Toribash
great work on the hand.

the grip on the pistol looks a little small in comparison to the rest imo.. probably just me.
:D
@Blam: Thanks, i guess taking references really does work. :U (FYI i looked at my own hand in a neutral state)
Also, yeah, it's kinda small-handled when compared to other pistols, but mind you, this gun is longer than most people are tall, and isn't made to be carried in one hand. Unless you're a giant. Like, fantasy giant, not reality giant.

@Larry: Just me and my consistent palette. =P
Also, thanks a bunch.

But why bump this thread? Well, new stuff.

- It's that mace i made for my tutorial.

- BANANA SNAIL

- Fun with perspective.

- It's one of them scythes.

- Now with added background/removed transparency, and added anti-aliasing.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
im pretty sure he uses Graphics gale, an art program designed for pixel art/spriting.
also, very well done shook, loving the scythe
Yeah, GraphicsGale is what i use. I heard that Paint is also usable, but i prefer GraphicsGale. Also, thanks a bunch, guys.

I got more stuff btw.

- 1000 Zt = 10^24 tons. Made to celebrate 1000 pageviews on DeviantArt. I think i'll do outlines next time, maybe.

- MOUSTACHE SMILEY, HO! Which i conveniently made for deadys moustache thread.

- You're seriously not the brightest torch in the tunnel if you don't get it. Enjoying it is another matter, however.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Ha!
thats some epic shiz right there man
i lol'd at the balls xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Spent 20 min. looking at the first two illusion things tryin to figure them out LOL. nice job
Confucious say, baseball is wrong. Man with four balls, cannot walk.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Yeah, GraphicsGale is what i use. I heard that Paint is also usable, but i prefer GraphicsGale. Also, thanks a bunch, guys.

I got more stuff btw.

- 1000 Zt = 10^24 tons. Made to celebrate 1000 pageviews on DeviantArt. I think i'll do outlines next time, maybe.

- MOUSTACHE SMILEY, HO! Which i conveniently made for deadys moustache thread.

- You're seriously not the brightest torch in the tunnel if you don't get it. Enjoying it is another matter, however.

Whats the difrence between Graphics gale and paint?
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt