Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If you purchased a Windows disc through legal channels you should have the key printed on the disc or whatever documentation is with it and as far as I know if you purchased a computer with Windows pre-installed (through legal channels) the key is required to be on a sticker attached to the computer.

So, Fear, using software to retrieve that same key from a running OS that you purchased sounds sketchy enough to you to justify deleting my entire post? Also it makes the thread a little confusing. Not that any of the threads on here are far from nonsense, but still.

If you have a key and you're using Windows 7, go to control panel, click system and try re-entering it as I posted before.
B4 I do this, explain a little more to me, So just to clarify, click change product key, and type in your product ID?
i deleted it, because i thought it was a key gen for getting windows illegally
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Oh sorry guys, I guess I probably didn't explain it well in the original post. Macrid, to be honest I've never done it personally on Windows 7 before. I think I helped a friend do it once, but I don't remember exactly how it goes although I'm pretty sure it is basically just entering your key again. The product ID that it shows on that screen and your key are different things though.
See that's what I thought, And that's why I didn't fuck anything up yet until
I made sure you knew what was up.
Its pretty hard to mess up a computer. You should be more adventurous. Also I believe if Windows thinks you're not using a valid key it might do some stupid crap like disabling things. Has it been nagging you about it?
Last edited by RBB; Jan 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM.
A plethora of times. But I got rid of that bull shit by disabling it from popping in front of my face every 2 seconds.