Toribash
Original Post
Giving away demon force and relax
ok people here goes I really cannot be bothered with flashy colours and shit anymore so im gonna give my demons to a friend

just post a comment and at a certain time I will decide who will get it

If you dont know me and are not a friend dont even bother posting
..|.,
U1V1
I won't be like these "friends" who are posting here just to get these items, but you know, when you give it away, no one will keep posting here, want these kinds of friends? So, think carefully.
Velve is a cool dude for giving away Demon.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
It doesn't matter of you have the qi or not. The qi just determines if you can buy it or not. I just gave a newbie a Crimson set and he equipped it just fine.
Also: Demon? Consider this post my "I can has."

Cause it was a set :<

If you sent him individual crimson items to heem, then ya...
This game is pretty cool man...
Real nice thing to do. Are u leaving toribash or something?]

also, do what harl said. :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Uncle Velve Long time no See was gone for 6 months thought this would be good place to Say Hola and posibly win something hehe
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
I already have full demon, so you should give it to me just so I can be a prick and laugh at people.

But seriously, it's funny the people coming out of the woodwork. Someone on the front page "played you once"...gimme a break....i guess you see who the real friends are when you realize a bunch of em don't give a shit and just want the demon...it's a bit said, really.