Ranking
Originally Posted by max View Post
toribash really fallen off this hard so you have to use bots to show that this game is alive 💀 what a sad world if this is true

This is an extremely obtuse narrative to spread considering the active risks Toribash faces everyday due to the activity requirements listed by Steam. The Toribash Staff Team are actively attempting to prove to steam we are active enough to remain on their games library.

This is us being as transparent as possible, to ensure that everyone remains playing our amazing game, secret to the world but very present in our lives . Staff are doing their part, as upstanding members of the community. What are you doing in this community other than spreading your negativity everywhere?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
This is an extremely obtuse narrative to spread considering the active risks Toribash faces everyday due to the activity requirements listed by Steam. The Toribash Staff Team are actively attempting to prove to steam we are active enough to remain on their games library.

This is us being as transparent as possible, to ensure that everyone remains playing our amazing game, secret to the world but very present in our lives . Staff are doing their part, as upstanding members of the community. What are you doing in this community other than spreading your negativity everywhere?

I always wondered that it should be quite easy to deal with, and this would also explain why the current forum moderation has been slacking on deleting the posts lately (to give everyone enough time to see them). I am glad the air has been cleared on this matter. I had my suspicions for a while

Thank you for everything you guys do for us!
toribash really fallen off this hard so you have to use bots to show that this game is alive 💀 what a sad world if this is true

thid post has been verified by real toribashers
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
we could convince this user of literally anything guys

but it’s true?

Personally I actually couldn’t care what the devs do with toribash, fair play if you’re still putting your all into toribash to not make it disappear, but maybe bring back what LesDuncan used to do and maybe that’ll bump up the activity, not these shitty trailers, ES events and battle passes
but it’s true?

Personally I actually couldn’t care what the devs do with toribash, fair play if you’re still putting your all into toribash to not make it disappear, but maybe bring back what LesDuncan used to do and maybe that’ll bump up the activity, not these shitty trailers, ES events and battle passes

concerning
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Supreme Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Authentic Damsels Outstanding casual Dating

I nearly ended your damn life
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29