Toribash
its not jorel stop missleadin pple who need help the duels u allways show its on the duels bitween 2 palyers ingame wich decide a price toghether and then matches and plays if he didnt pay u if u won u cant do shiz except put on him a nice bounty .

anyways ghamilton duel mod cheats are supported pm an smod or go to irc and support and tell them ur prob last time i reported a duel cheater he got banned so i do think they will help yah
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
This will answer your question

"As of now, the Market Squad will no longer support duel reports."

The market squad won't deal with scams since they aren't market related, that doesn't mean mods won't.
JorreI14 your misstaken as Trails says.

GHamilton: send a message to a moderator who's not a part of the market squad, here's a link to a list of mods: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=106202
ok guys... thanks for the infos

edit:
i contact with the support and they working on it...
Last edited by GHamilton; May 27, 2010 at 07:12 PM.
[GHAMILTON'S EPIC TC SHOP]
Guys. I didint fenter anyone!U see, i didnt have a full operator, so it was impossible for me.
Stop behaving like noobs.
Didn`t u kno about duel thing?
Im tired to tell u that U MUST CHECK SERVER`S SETTINGS URSELF BEFORE U ENTER THE DUEL!!!!!!!!!And btw, it was mentioned 2 times that it is a duel.
WTF do u enter then?
THAT IS UR FAULT!!!
Have u ever reported about the guy, who defeated u?
It`s same then

i dont care about the 1K but next time maybe he try to cheat again. so please check it ;)

man, dont u kno there are no cheats in tb?
U are the only one to blame for it.
I cant control ur stupidity. And btw, there was a guy, who won 10k, when he defeated me, so it`s a normal action. If u can`t play it, join another servers, 1.)it is not ur deal
2.)It is not the only server in the world.
Last edited by aslask; May 28, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
That announcement was made AFAIK before a duel feature was implemented. Agreements between users regarding duels are no longer dealt with. But this is totally different, setting a match to guarantee you TC.

In any case in the position you are in this totally contradicts what your purpose is within the community, I\'ll be reporting this to a smod and mentioning this to your superiors. In the meantime. Closed.