Toribash
well it's because you bumped a year and a half old thread.

-rep.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Bumping is not against the forum rules, nor is it a bad thing to do, in my opinion. Besides, it wasn't like he just randomly bumped it for no reason.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I hate when I see a thread I posted in has new posts, and I open it and see...

oh hai! *bump*

but I don't see any problem with making a legitimate post like he did.
<3 Toribash!
PlayerID666 gave me a profile infraction for bumping an old thread.

Be glad you got away with a -rep
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
i had no idea it was an old thread. sorry if i did any harm.

grumpy WTF! why did u - rep me!
edit: sorry for double posting, meant to edit my first one.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 10, 2008 at 02:53 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
[EDIT]

erm nvm XD
Last edited by rawksonic; Apr 10, 2008 at 06:34 PM.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
No no no no no no no.

Double posting is not against the forum rules, and I see no reason why it should be. :P
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
^ ^ people just like to say "please dont double post OMG" it makes them feel special and authorative, but really as if double posting is gonna screw up everything we know on the toribash forums ..........

I say double posting is not that greater deal as everyone makes it out to be
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Silly
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
No no no no no no no.

Double posting is not against the forum rules, and I see no reason why it should be. :P

Double posting may not be against the rules, but it sure is fucking annoying. I think it, im pretty sure all the Smods, but you think it, and most of the forum population thinks it.... BTW, who made you an Smod?

Originally Posted by Velve View Post
I say double posting is not that greater deal as everyone makes it out to be

You need to get kicked in the teeth.
Last edited by Slith; Apr 10, 2008 at 10:03 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Double posting may not be against the rules, but it sure is fucking annoying. I think it, im pretty sure all the Smods, but you think it, and most of the forum population thinks it.... BTW, who made you an Smod?

veb.

I, personally, recommend you use the edit button.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!