Toribash
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
yay once again the incompetance of the toribash community fucks us over...

thank u pharmer jon

My thoughts exactly, and right when I was about to get a thousand booster.... FUCKERS. :<
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
yay once again the incompetance of the toribash community fucks us over...

thank u pharmer jon

Originally Posted by Slith View Post
My thoughts exactly, and right when I was about to get a thousand booster.... FUCKERS. :<

Bah...

The farmers are farming because the objects are expensive. The objects are expensive because Nabi needs to make money selling boosters. The prices for toriboosters have gone up because the farmers were making too much money.

Its called a "self fulfilling cycle". It was inevitable.
Oh well, its not like I didn't expect it.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
the above said statement is 100% true
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Honestly the 1 month for 50x is $8 and the 100x is $10 then the 200x is $20. Its a rip off to buy a 50x. Whoever sets the prices needs to get a lesson in business. The more quantity you pay for at one time USUALLY means less price per.

How they should be:

1 month
50x - $5
100x - $9
200x - $16

Makes total sense and it promotes people to spend the extra "$4" to move up double rather than what is provided.

The TB economy is screwed at the current prices, there is no way i will be able to sell my ammy trails for what they are worth nor will anyone want to buy anything in the shop. Nabi shot themselves in the foot on this one.

Tip: Promote and accommodate your target audience, which in this case are younger people that don't have jobs or money to be spending on a useless game.
Last edited by Tivo; Apr 16, 2008 at 01:23 AM.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
I was just looking at how many credits you can straight up buy from the shop and you can get 250K for $100 which is quite a bit and in a week for most people would be worth buying over a booster.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
Hey guys,

I'm from Nabi and we just wanted to say a few things... there will also be an official thread soon. We have been implementing some changes to the shop and boosters etc. based on the amount a select group of people are earning vs the whole community. We did this to sort of equalise the economy and combat:
a) The crazy pharming of credits.
b) The hoarding of goods thats been going on as well.
So everyone gets a fair go.

1) All on existing booster plans are NOT MEANT TO BE AFFECTED by new prices on auto-renew. New pricing only affects new booster subscriptions. We have all booster transaction logs so please PM me if you were charged new pricing on auto-renew.

2) To balance the whole economy and community, we're going to be coming up with updates to booster pricing as well as more server options to earn credits...but this will be discussed in the official thread.

See this post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...967#post372967
Last edited by Gman80; Apr 16, 2008 at 05:46 AM.