Toribash
Originally Posted by Scoreni View Post
Nick: Scoreni (Scorehni was original, lost password)
Belt: Brown (160 aprox from black)
Forum Activity: normal
Ingame Activity: Very common
Past Clans: None, I'm bad at finding them.
Bad History: Got tired of the game for like 1 year +
Why do you want to join?: I don't like being a lone wolf all the time, im a person that wants to support others and i want others to support me (I'm a fair person)
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: Art, Attendance, Maturity, Loyalty.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph : I play Judo normally, but if i play a mod with less turn frames i can do much more detailed moves as im used to judo moves, i can't get out of situations like being near the ground so all round im a player that likes to play in the air/standing up.
Replays (post as an attachment): Attachment 479601

Attachment 479602

Attachment 479603

Attachment 479604

Attachment 479605

Attachment 479606

well, you are close to the minimum belt, so i can give you that. 1. I dont know if "I am bad at finding clans" is a slight insult to us because you are just gliding along clans throwing apps along, but i dont think that is what you mean. 2. Art? sounds promising. 3. I saw your replays, your not a very talented freeplay player by the looks of it. I dont really like your app, you dont sound very reliable, and like Wizard03 said, I will only say yes if you show us some art work. for now I am a Neutrel, until you give us proof that you are an artist.