Toribash
Originally Posted by blueteak View Post
Seriously? ---- Under the impression this was a private room!!!--------- otherwise ignore this post

1) The guy had a Roid... (thats not against the rules right)

2) I have had this bug b4.... It is a problem w/ not having access to the Toribash game files (2.81 Mac OSX)
- This happens when the admin changes the game mode to akido_no_dq.tbm from the default when they have a particular error in the game files....
- This person may have been AFK when he won all those times (He won every time? Does that move him to idle) or he is just taking advantage of the system that Was put in place by nabi-studios...

3) Why didn't you leave the room and go to another, it is a private, so unless you had roids, it wouldn't have helped you anyway... (Unless it wasn't a private, in which case, as stated above, dissregard this post)

XX. If this player was banned, I request an immediate removal of such ban as it 'may' not have been his fault, but simply a bug in the program files.

1. Private room doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want. Farming is prohibited globally.

2. If it was a bug, then he should not have been using it. If he was AFK, then he would have been auto-specced.

3. Again, irrelevant.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&