Ranking
Originally Posted by Halu View Post
dislocated right kneecap 3 times now and tweaked my knee pretty badly last year, too broke for any surgery so no more explosive sports for me, and i feel the need to walk on eggshells especially with my right leg just cause im scared its gonna pop off my leg again, even tho ive done a lot of the exercises ive learnt in therapy

dude thats how i felt for 2 years, kneesovertoesguy on youtube, dude does gods work fr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by DaBoomba View Post
What worst baddest injury ever gotten

one time i got decapped in aikido xD

i had to get stitches in my lip becaujse some kid headbutted me full speed in 3rd grade, surprisingly no scar tho
I got my whole left thigh burned with boiling water when i was 3 years old. Now i have a big ass scar on all of my left thigh.
landed hella awkward while playing ball and dislocated my right ankle, shit was nasty

neglected antibiotics after getting wisdom teeth removed and got a horrible horrible case of labyrinthitis with a side of vertigo, shit hurt so fuckin bad and i was vomiting like 10 times a day, i had no appetite and i couldnt walk because the room was always spinning

also got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at the same time and after the numbing wore off i genuinely contemplated knocking myself out because the pain was so goddamn unbearable

sprinted straight into a metal pole and split my head open

tripped on a ball and faceplanted my sorry ass into concrete

took a bb gun shot right in the ballsack and legit could not stand up for a solid 30 mins

had an awful fuckin migraine during class but i just thugged that shit out because im a g, had to walk home and i stopped on the side of the road for like 15 mins because i was in so much pain

got strep throat on top of covid and i could not eat for 3 days because swallowing felt like shoving a knife down my throat

some dumbass with a scooter was helicoptering his shit and clocked me right in the collarbone

i have hit my head on shit so many times im genuinely concerned about the future of my well being especially when im an old ass man
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
landed hella awkward while playing ball and dislocated my right ankle, shit was nasty

neglected antibiotics after getting wisdom teeth removed and got a horrible horrible case of labyrinthitis with a side of vertigo, shit hurt so fuckin bad and i was vomiting like 10 times a day, i had no appetite and i couldnt walk because the room was always spinning

also got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at the same time and after the numbing wore off i genuinely contemplated knocking myself out because the pain was so goddamn unbearable

sprinted straight into a metal pole and split my head open

tripped on a ball and faceplanted my sorry ass into concrete

took a bb gun shot right in the ballsack and legit could not stand up for a solid 30 mins

had an awful fuckin migraine during class but i just thugged that shit out because im a g, had to walk home and i stopped on the side of the road for like 15 mins because i was in so much pain

got strep throat on top of covid and i could not eat for 3 days because swallowing felt like shoving a knife down my throat

some dumbass with a scooter was helicoptering his shit and clocked me right in the collarbone

i have hit my head on shit so many times im genuinely concerned about the future of my well being especially when im an old ass man

Nasty, you should be more careful bro
i had many, but this post will be related to only fractures

1. When i was 7 i was runnin into judo dojo and my foot slipped between tatamis and i broke 3 fingers

2. When i was 17 i was sparring on my sambo training and got hit in my nose and got 3 fractures at the same time

3. When i was 27 i was arguing with my wife and by accident hit a corner of my bed and broke a pinkie bone in my arm

4. Also when i was 27 i was drunk and was waiting for my taxi, suddenly appeared a girl and asked for help, cuz someone was beating a shit off her boyfriend, i helped him and then slipped on icey surface which turned out later with 2 knee fractures

So, 5 likes and i am doing posts of my nasty injuries that are not fractures

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by USB View Post
4. Also when i was 27 i was drunk and was waiting for my taxi, suddenly appeared a girl and asked for help, cuz someone was beating a shit off her boyfriend, i helped him and then slipped on icey surface which turned out later with 2 knee fractures

You're really cool for helping bro!!!
when i was like 13 i was skiing with my brother at a local place and i was supposed to be on the bunny hills but my little brother was using the ski lifts since he had more experience, so i proceeded to not know how to stop properly and didnt bail and went arms first into the brick building at the bottom of the hill and snapped my ulnar bone in my arm and sprained my other wrist

pretty sick
-----
Originally Posted by piss View Post

this fucked me up a lil bit
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Sep 27, 2023 at 01:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
i watched a guy get shot in the dick when our shoulders were touching, some chick shot at him from like 50 ft away and caught him in the balls, i was literally right next to him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.