Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Requesting replays
None of you know me, but hey, who wants to put some faith into an unknown film maker and give me some replays? Will pm the donating bashers when the video is done. They can be whatever you want: multi player, single player, parkour, madmen, skeets, whatever.
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
Alright so here's the deal. I play toribash on my pc laptop. I do all my editing on my pretty damn powerful mac desktop (it's one of the last powerpc's, a G5). Unfortunately, for some reason, the seven or eight times I tried to set up descript and melmoth's atmosphere's, toribash refuses to start on my mac. I would record the replays with fraps on my laptop and just edit on my mac, but it's a laptop so the framerate drops to under 15.

So the tl;dr: my mac decided to fucking sabotage me. Now, I do have a gaming desktop, but it's out of service for the next few months so me doing any tb vid making is gonna have to wait. Sorry all

I suppose this thread can be closed now too.

You can use movie.bmp, and adapt the fps later. It will look smooth, because you'll have a lot of fps in your vid.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
This video is now officially in progress. I've had to take the advice of vins (thanks by the way) of taking screenies of each frame then using those to make the vid. That's what I'm assuming he meant by movie.bmp. If not well.... whatever that's what I'm doing. But it's going to take a looooong time. But it's on its way.
here are mine bro
Attached Files
#first ever madman !!!.rpl (152.1 KB, 2 views)
#momentum build up.rpl (176.6 KB, 2 views)
#free running relaxed.rpl (515.7 KB, 2 views)
#opener booms.rpl (317.8 KB, 2 views)
#opener decaps .rpl (208.9 KB, 2 views)
#madman fail.rpl (193.7 KB, 2 views)
#wanna be nuthug .rpl (65.3 KB, 2 views)
#top 3.rpl (90.4 KB, 2 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

yo
Attached Files
dia_NOISE1.rpl (208.4 KB, 2 views)
dia_watercolour.rpl (261.9 KB, 2 views)
dia_shy_walk.rpl (219.7 KB, 2 views)
dia_controlz.rpl (317.2 KB, 2 views)
#Dia - Stahli[Mad].rpl (215.0 KB, 2 views)
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };