Toribash
Who cares about belts,as long as you have fun,I been playing for a year and I'm only blue :P
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
Who cares about belts,as long as you have fun,I been playing for a year and I'm only blue :P

well in the long run i think quite a bit of people care about belts at least what i think
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
yeah but the belts only matter to me at least until i get custom belt so i can get void
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
oh just from what i though at least you needed custom for it.. idk at least then u can look BEAST
it tooked 2 and half months from me to be 3rd dan, beat that ;o
-----
And SP1, that's lie, you can earn in day only 100 qi. So he would earn max in 2 days 200 qi, not even blue belt
-----
And Tom, Pure needs 10th dan (10k qi) alpha imperial needs 10th dan, elf needs 15000 qi (master belt) void and demon needs custom belt(20000 qi)
Last edited by Saku; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by SP1R17 View Post
I also heard, that some one got black belt in 2 days
(80% that he farmed QI)

That is impossibru.

I think it took the longest for me to get from 2nd dan to 3rd, and I don't even remember been 3rd dan or 4th for long.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak