Endurance Onslaught 6.0
This is more of a game features video, with a spar that emphasizes custom movement along with nearly full effects applied.
It's not one of those "hey look at a bunch of cool stuff happening, but we're not telling you literally whats going on. Just go get eye fucked".

And yeah, the music was a choice track that I had in queue to do something big. But do note, the song isn't all action the whole time.

About 0:25-0:30 transition, yeah, lol. Because for 25 seconds of video, you thought you were flying forward, when in fact, the whole entire clip was reversed.

Perhaps I'll try something to that effect next. Or somewhat similar.
Last edited by FNugget; Jul 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM.
pretty damn good fnugget. i enjoyed watching that.

dont quite know how you did the text at the start, but it was quite shakey, annoyed me a fair bit... and pure red also, not the greatest in design ideas, would have prefered if it was darker
and the shader at the end wouldnt have been my first choice. thought it sorta killed the default shader flow you had going throughout the vid.
doesnt help that i hate that shade of red though =/

but again, really well thought out, editing was good, freecam was predictably good, no complaints there, explained everything nicely.
really god as a promo vid

but i wont even try compare it to the 3.6 promo that fully illustrated(i think) did :O

will get back to you on the music related stuff when i get home and have sound
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Simply superb!

This would have easily grabbed my attention enough to download the game. Sync was great, replays were cool. Really dramatic and a great look at the game.
agree...this is the best promo i've seen.really well made,you showed everything in few time.Compliment
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I think it could have used a bit less text and more replays. Other than that, it was pretty good.

Also, I just opened a replay that you posted and the freecam was applied to it already. WHY DID NO-ONE TELL ME YOU CAN DO THIS NOW AND HOW DO YOU DO IT?
infamous
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Holy shit. Overall awesome video, absolutely something that would make me play TB if i did not do that already. I understand how you did the text at first, but the transistion at 25-30 made me shit brix. Yeah, to sum it up, very cool, very sweet, your awesomeness level is closing in on chuck norris.

10/10 on music, Fx, everything. great job man.

That...

btw

u have won...
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.