Toribash
Yeah i did come up with digital myself, sort of by accident though! Twas my first set after all. Started off basically doing gimps 'predator' effect on a load of lines to see what happened, colourized them green and it turned out all circuity.
Gave it a bit of warping to do the bendy bits and then spent ages doing pixel by pixel editing for the eyes and detailed bits of pattern. Then just cut it up and mirrored it different ways ans spliced bits back together again to make all the various textures. Not sure about the 1 colour thing, but it might look better with toxic or titan now i think about it.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
I dint rip this off of anyone dont worry, i most certainly want to abide by the rules and avoid the banhammer/wrath of the texture making people haha. Tis quite a simple effect in gimp though to produce that circuit effect, anyone with half a brain could do it with a bit of experimentation. Wouldn't be surprised if its popped up before.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Added another new set, and made that screenie of static with azurite+saph, fits really well imo. Cheers for the magic joint colour numbers timmy. If theres a mod passing could they change my title to spree's texture shop or something please Might as well use this thread as a shop, will get some decent heads up soon.

@production: Look in the tutorials and support forums, plenty of people have typed that out already.. Or just search 'uploading textures' or something like that.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
cheers domo

6 or 8 heads and my best set yet are coming later!
Last edited by Spree; Oct 13, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
The shop has been updated with another set and some heads! The auctions for static and psytribe will close about this time tomorrow if theres been no more bids. Obviously if anyone bids like 10 minutes before the end i'l keep it open longer to give you a chance to realise you've been outbid Domo. Happy shopping!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art