Toribash
Thanks for the comments guys.
Now here is a tricking replay I've been working for a while, I know the fourth trick is shit but meh.
Attached Files
#C-T-You Taste Good Mrs.Smith.rpl (212.6 KB, 31 views)
The walking was kinda strange, and the leg looked a bit stiff. Otherwise, pretty cool.
The next trick made no sense and had no flow whatsoever.
The next few flips were a bit better, but stiff felt like there wasn't much flow.
oh yeah
Well, I took a look at your last replay and really liked it, the last kick was nice, but the way your brought it back the other way ruined your flow and really bugged me.

Overall: Great replay, i can tell you have got much better since the last time i've seen your replays. 8/10 nice job.
Pretty nice kick, maybe the second kick can be more destructive and powerful.
Pose was okay.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
That was pretty good.

But I don't think it would work out very good in a online match since the opener is 50 frames long. And most teakkyon openers are 10-20 frames long.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Looks pretty cool and clean. Making a full replay like that would sure as hell give you popularity.

Yeah it will but its pretty hard, even this took like 3-4 hours.

Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Pretty nice kick, maybe the second kick can be more destructive and powerful.
Pose was okay.

There is no second kick?

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
That was pretty good.

But I don't think it would work out very good in a online match since the opener is 50 frames long. And most teakkyon openers are 10-20 frames long.

It isn't an opener for tk, I just named it taekwondo kick because it looks like a taekwondo kick irl.

Anyways a pretty pretty madman;
Attached Files
#C-M-Forcing the Boundries.rpl (265.4 KB, 18 views)
The opener was alright, but it was slow.

First kick came out of no where, but it was a tad bit messy.

The second kick was nice but in my opinion it would look nicer if you raised your other arm, or perhaps got a cleaner hit because that was messy.

The throw was good, and the kick to the upper body was quick.

But on that skeet you should be more fluid to get the most out of your throw. It looked alright, but if you get a good speed and a good throwing position I'm sure you can dm it.

Spin at the end was alright.

Good job.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/