Ranking
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
Doesn't it say "Windows leopard"...

Then why is there a friggin' tiger in the background?

stirit breaker
LOL haha suckers
You talk like you are a great artist sprooj. If he did make it, atleast he tried to make something. Maybe he just starting out, everybody starts from somewhere.

Btw, I misread your name as splooj. Which is the american pie term for sperm if you dont know.
Originally Posted by 931bw View Post
Dude i am not aizenburger I Azienberg!
My name is David everybody know that!

I didn't know that. Also whats with the tiger?
You seriously need to stop posting every crappy art you make, and trying to sell it is out of the question ;o.
[/mean]

[T]
#hi

931bw, the title is extremely misleading.

Since it's just a background, the title sould've been something more revealing to that fact.

other than that, the words look ok, but the "leopard" is badly cut out, if you're having trouble getting decent cuts, try blurring the edges a bit :P
Former Item Forger
The lion is really bad. Stick to 3d
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
You talk like you are a great artist sprooj. If he did make it, atleast he tried to make something. Maybe he just starting out, everybody starts from somewhere.

Btw, I misread your name as splooj. Which is the american pie term for sperm if you dont know.

I knew. I don't presume to be a great artist, but I do know the difference between good art and bad art. I can judge other people just fine, if that makes me a bad person, so be it.