Ranking
Pizzazz is fun.

I don't like Jazzification.
I play jazz a lot and I know how it is and how it sounds. And I'm sorry but your song just doesn't groove, and to be honest, I wouldn't classify it as jazz.

Reminiscing is nice, but it needs more harmonies.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Really cool stuff you got here tamero

Pizzazz: I like it, not much to say other than that.

Jazzification: I would have to agree with vigi, for me the drums were distracting. I think with this sort of song it would have been better to go with a slower, quieter groove, letting the piano and other instruments do the bulk of the work of moving it along.

Reminiscing was my favorite, reminds me of something from an old RPG game :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Like you, I, too, compose music on my free time. I love criticism, because it helps me to grow as a musician. I would like you, too, to excel, and for that reason, I will criticize your work.

Pizzazz - The overall piece was not bad, however it seemed a bit...simplistic. Perhaps adding some held notes, as a nice resting note for the piece. However, I still enjoyed it quite a bit, especially the unison areas.

Jazzification - This was quite a good piece. The only thing I could suggest is perhaps go a little lighter with the bass, but there's not much to change. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Reminiscing - Nice beginning piano solo, perhaps get more reverb off of it. The flute works wonderfully with it. The flute solo gave off a medieval feel to me. It was different, but in a good way. Generally, it just seemed a little too spaced out note-wise. The flute and piano had just a bit too much "pop" to their notes. A more legato tone may be better, at least in some parts. This same thing came up in the other songs, but it wasn't an issue due to the fact that they had a faster tempo.

Your music may be short, but it is refined so well that there is not much to change with it. The only general advice that I can give you is to continue to do what you have done, and branch off of your work to continue on creating awesome music like this. Thanks for letting me/us toribashians listen to your music! :3
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]