Toribash
Mark, damn bro.
The oppener was awsome has always, great momentum,nice flow and then that awsome mega punch,all that strength comed out off no were(momentum created by your flow) so good job, keep them coming.
8/10
Last edited by iCoon; Aug 3, 2011 at 06:17 AM.
Do you really think you're in control
Thanks, bro. I appreciate the CnC.
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
dude nice replays i like the first decap one but it was kind of stiff ok and yea cool replays though
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
your openers always have good flow but look stiff, you should also try to have uke score 0 points for decap replays - known as flawless
Thanks for the comments, guys.

New replay. This is my first skeet, AND my first skeetcap. This took about an hour to edit.
Attached Files
Mark - My first Skeetcap.rpl (217.5 KB, 23 views)
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
Pretty nice opener, the kick with better aim could be a chest boom, and the skeet cap was very accurate.
I liked how you got to your pose,and nice final pose.
overall 8/10
i got a new replay if you wanna check it out
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Pretty nice opener, the kick with better aim could be a chest boom, and the skeet cap was very accurate.
I liked how you got to your pose,and nice final pose.
overall 8/10
i got a new replay if you wanna check it out

Yeah, I was at first aiming for a chest boom, (I sometimes fail at them, 'cuz I'm still new to booms.) and I decided to stop doing that, so I kinda wanted to try my skeetcap for the first time. I'll edit the replay if you want a chest boom in it, though.

And yes, I'll check out the new replay of yours.
I like it a lot.
Although I didn't like the first boom.
I would have preferred if both arms had been removed.
9/10
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
I like it a lot.
Although I didn't like the first boom.
I would have preferred if both arms had been removed.
9/10

Yeah, like I said earlier, I'm going to edit it and remove both arms, maybe the head, and then skeet the head.

EDIT - Well.. 12 views, 2 comments.. I need more advice guys, so continue commenting, please.
Last edited by Usamark; Aug 5, 2011 at 12:06 AM.
Bump, and new replay. Another decap replay, this time it's clean.
Attached Files
Mark - Greed.rpl (146.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Usamark; Aug 5, 2011 at 09:21 PM.