Toribash
Fuck, it's not good time to play Toribash. Sangetsu, you made a big think making this video, for remember them. *Crying*
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Nice tribute there, mate. You could have gotten rid of the Watchmen things though, and it wouldn't have suffered. This is for Gman, Nuthug and other influential people who left the community.

The saddest part for me was Gman leaving. He was a very generous guy and did a wonderful job of managing the community. He encouraged me to aspire for better things and certainly helped me a lot. He was the true bridge between the community and Nabi. I will certainly miss him.
Last edited by Warcry; Jan 14, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
infamous
I liked it. To see myself grouped up with gman and rutz is interesting to say the least. ;o

Anyhoo, good job on the video! ;v
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
You also left nachouru out, one of the behind-the-scenes people in toribash.
Dev dude.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
You also left nachouru out, one of the behind-the-scenes people in toribash.
Dev dude.

Nacho's gone?
;-;
Also you forgot Novitech.
But pro video nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Warcry
The saddest part for me was Gman leaving. He was a very generous guy and did a wonderful job of managing the community. He encouraged me to aspire for better things and certainly helped me a lot. He was the true bridge between the community and Nabi. I will certainly miss him.

I can't top that. qft
10/10

That was one of the most beautiful things i ever saw.

Wonderful Job.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.