Ranking
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As the summer months roll in, it's time for you all to rise like the sun and get ready for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up

● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity.
● For your unofficial clan to participate, it must be green in activity and be older than 3 months.
If you believe for whatever reason an exception should be made for your clan, contact me and it can be discussed

When signing up, include

● Full clan name and tag
● Your roster of up to 10 clan members who can play for you; make sure when you include this that you are wholly satisfied with it as changing it will not be allowed and only people on this list will be allowed to play.

Prizes

Final notes

Sign-ups end July 7th 2024 at 4pm GMT. Every player who is participating must have been part of their clan before 20th of June 2024, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

A question I'd like to ask the community, what competitive mods do you want in Clan League this year? Specifically how do you feel about last year's rotation (Boxshu, ABD, Lenshu, Erthtk, Judofrac), and is there anything you'd change?

Last edited by EPOCH; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:47 PM.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
To encourage clans to employ some strategy in who they pick to play as well as make the playing field relatively level across bigger and smaller clans.

That made no sense. We already strategize our games such that we know who to let play and win, and still allow other members to participate, have fun and potentially losing us games. If anything, you literally made it much easier for us with such a small rooster.

Moreover, many clans have more than 10 active members who all want to participate and be engaged in the event. Not allowing them to play is kinda dumb and takes away the fun the the whole event.

Just let everyone play -.-

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
That made no sense. We already strategize our games such that we know who to let play and win, and still allow other members to participate, have fun and potentially losing us games. If anything, you literally made it much easier for us with such a small rooster.

Moreover, many clans have more than 10 active members who all want to participate and be engaged in the event. Not allowing them to play is kinda dumb and takes away the fun the the whole event.

Just let everyone play -.-

since when was winning clan league about fun custer

especially when you suggested nothing but comp mods

aint nobody playin erthtk for fun i'll tell you that much
Originally Posted by basbousa View Post
since when was winning clan league about fun custer

especially when you suggested nothing but comp mods

aint nobody playin erthtk for fun i'll tell you that much

It's a competitive event with competitive mods. It doesn't mean the rest of the clan isn't allowed to participate and have fun.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
I'm not sure why you'd employ a rule that only allows for a maximum of 10 players tbh. A lot of clans have many clan members that would like to participate in the event. With you limiting the maximum amount of participants, there'll be a lot of people who'd been looking forward to the event that won't be able to participate.

Clan League in itself only comes once a year, and is an event where a lot of members look forward to participating in. It's an event where a lot of players go out of their way to comeback to the game to hang out, practice, and compete with their clan members. With you limiting the participants to 10, clans won't be able to enjoy the festivities of the event to its fullest.

By limiting the participants to 10, you are also making it unfair to the clans themselves. With this rule in place, clans will have to choose representatives out of the many members they have. This can lead to conflict within the clan about the players participating in the event. Members not chosen will feel excluded as they are not able to participate in the event, and unnecessary conflict can arise. Additionally, if conflict were to occur because of who's participating and who's not, it can negatively impact the overall performance of a clan with unnecessary distractions due to the implementation of an unnecessary rule.

Clan League had also been the one of the most if not the most prestigious community event in the game. The more participants playing would only lead to the event becoming more exciting. Right now, not a lot of people play the game, and limiting participants to the one event where people actually want to play the game just doesn't make sense.

The event's name in itself is "Clan League", and most clans are not solely composed of 10 players. Just let the clans decide how many players they want to play and compete in the tournament. There's no need for there to be a limit on how much players can participate.
It's a competitive event with competitive mods. It doesn't mean the rest of the clan isn't allowed to participate and have fun.

frankly, fire you just want more than 2 people to play one mod because most of you are washed

i can see how the player cap affects things over yonder, quite frankly
-----
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
I'm not sure why you'd employ a rule that only allows for a maximum of 10 players tbh. A lot of clans have many clan members that would like to participate in the event. With you limiting the maximum amount of participants, there'll be a lot of people who'd been looking forward to the event that won't be able to participate.

Clan League in itself only comes once a year, and is an event where a lot of members look forward to participating in. It's an event where a lot of players go out of their way to comeback to the game to hang out, practice, and compete with their clan members. With you limiting the participants to 10, clans won't be able to enjoy the festivities of the event to its fullest.

By limiting the participants to 10, you are also making it unfair to the clans themselves. With this rule in place, clans will have to choose representatives out of the many members they have. This can lead to conflict within the clan about the players participating in the event. Members not chosen will feel excluded as they are not able to participate in the event, and unnecessary conflict can arise. Additionally, if conflict were to occur because of who's participating and who's not, it can negatively impact the overall performance of a clan with unnecessary distractions due to the implementation of an unnecessary rule.

Clan League had also been the one of the most if not the most prestigious community event in the game. The more participants playing would only lead to the event becoming more exciting. Right now, not a lot of people play the game, and limiting participants to the one event where people actually want to play the game just doesn't make sense.

The event's name in itself is "Clan League", and most clans are not solely composed of 10 players. Just let the clans decide how many players they want to play and compete in the tournament. There's no need for there to be a limit on how much players can participate.

i aint reading allat happy for you bro

or sorry that happened
Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
frankly, fire you just want more than 2 people to play one mod because most of you are washed

What the actual fuck? You aint that smart are you?

LegGang

-----

i aint reading allat happy for you bro

or sorry that happened

Wasn't meant to be read by illiterates anyways.
What the actual fuck? You aint that smart are you?

mad?

-----
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
Wasn't meant to be read by illiterates anyways.

mad?

Last edited by GHOSTFACEKILLAH; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

You thought you cooked with this one huh

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you