Endurance Onslaught 6.0
why would i have three dream journals, if i didnt practise lucid dreaming?
anyways, im not inside all the time i usually go for aikido, karate, and bodybuilding.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
In your dream, if it gets weird as shit, just think: Am I dreaming?
And you'll wake up.

Not always true.

Of late I've been plagued with certain nightmares, I was going to make a thread about it but saw this one.

In any case, the latest one, I was able to think logically, yet was paralyzed and such, knowing I'd being having bouts of nightmares and assuming that it was a dream didn't help.

In the end, I had to for lack of a better term physically wrench myself awake.
It's a weird thing, that is difficult to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it.
My point is simply that saying to yourself "I'm dreaming" didn't help me, so the rule is mute.

In any case, what Solax said is true to a certain extent, but paralysis and "limpness" as you put it could be attributed to a number of things, not just toribash.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well I'll just put in my useless experience.
Whenever I get near the end of a dream, I start to become unable to walk or run without falling down.
I somehow get tired within a dream, whenever this happens, I tend to wake up.
I dunno if this is related to you, but it seems I grow weaker when I start to become awake in my dreams.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
/off topic , I just dreamed of me punishing a fat guy rapidly on the face

Dude as I told you , simply sleep on your right side.... That's will do the job
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Not always true.

Of late I've been plagued with certain nightmares, I was going to make a thread about it but saw this one.

In any case, the latest one, I was able to think logically, yet was paralyzed and such, knowing I'd being having bouts of nightmares and assuming that it was a dream didn't help.

In the end, I had to for lack of a better term physically wrench myself awake.
It's a weird thing, that is difficult to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it.
My point is simply that saying to yourself "I'm dreaming" didn't help me, so the rule is mute.

In any case, what Solax said is true to a certain extent, but paralysis and "limpness" as you put it could be attributed to a number of things, not just toribash.

I know exactly what you mean. I used to always try to force myself awake out of nightmares. However, I don't remember the last time I had to do that.

In retrospect, it's kind of dumb though. Think about it. If you can realize that you're dreaming, then you can actually change your dream around. So its pretty pointless to force yourself out of the dream when you can essentially turn your nightmare into a happy-go-lucky fairytale. Dunno why I don't think about that when it happens...

Then again, you could just be panicking, which would leave your brain no time to think about other alternatives. Meh. All I know is that I wake up annoyed as fuck every time that happens.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Sometimes your brain knows what you're capable of inside dreams and prevent you from spawning weapons, changing physics, Teleport etc. It's kind of scary that your subconscious sometimes out smarts your conscious.