Toribash
Pewdiepie gets so many views because he creates a fanbase, a community. People want to be a part of that and not many people unsubscribe. He calls his fanbase (Youngsters) bro's. That's why people get so devoted to him and his channel. Heck, he even has his own site and a very active forum.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Pewdiepie , maybe? He made it only in 2 years..

You just had to mention the most cancerous youtuber huh...

Sure if it's amusing 13 year olds that's easy, theres a few million new ones every year, all you need to do is derp around with a high pitched voice.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
You just had to mention the most cancerous youtuber huh...

Sure if it's amusing 13 year olds that's easy, theres a few million new ones every year, all you need to do is derp around with a high pitched voice.

He gets them subscibers and views though right?

I don't hate. Hating is for those who can be as good as those they are hating. (for the most part) This case is an example of player hating. Don't hate the player hate the game.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

I don't hate. Hating is for those who can be as good as those they are hating. (for the most part) This case is an example of player hating. Don't hate the player hate the game.

his fanbase is infesting the rest of the youtube community to think they're "copying eachother" which has created a fuckfest of a fanwar.

also, you know that the game in this case is Youtube right?

EDIT: this has gone over on Nova and that toby guy too now, their fans have started lolligaging about and are flaming eachother for the sole purpose of their own opinion matters more than everyone else's
Last edited by laststand; Nov 5, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
his fanbase is infesting the rest of the youtube community to think they're "copying eachother" which has created a fuckfest of a fanwar.

also, you know that the game in this case is Youtube right?

EDIT: this has gone over on Nova and that toby guy too now, their fans have started lolligaging about and are flaming eachother for the sole purpose of their own opinion matters more than everyone else's

Well don't hate them hate the fan base. That urk's me like no other. Hating someone just cause their followers/fanbase is complete ass
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Well actually I subscribed to PewDiePie and Toby

By the way , I'm 1 year 8 months old

Also nagi is good YouTuber
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
If like 6 people watch him, why does he make so many videos? Is it because he dreams of getting big one day? Or does he just does it to pass time.

Or maybe because he likes what he is doing? I find him pretty cool and cute. ;-)
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

> The aim of youtube is to get subscribers and views

Confirmed for cancer.

Please stop being 12 buddy
Hmm he got a very nice job , so that shows up that he doesn't need money
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I think you've all gone slightly off-topic here, Devil's original question was if you thought people used Youtube as a time-passing thing or something else.

I mostly use it for music or for updating on what's going on around in the world, like, Phillip De Franco is fun and gives you news at the same time. So does Sourcefed. I get a lot more out of that than watching the news. News are boring and one-sided.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth