Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The above tribal does look pretty sweet.

But a tatoo of my fedora? I might as well just drill a hole through it and have sex with it all day.
Not a tattoo expert or fan, I don't really have an opinion on it but I'll never get one.

My sister got her tattoo on her neck when she was 19 or so, it says Virgo and it doesn't look too bad.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Pioneer.

Also I don't like tatoos, imagine what they'll look like when you're all old nd it's all saggy :<

We'll probably have painless tatoo remove by the time I'm old. Plus, if you have the right combination of a good diet and excercise, you could be like these guys when you're old.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
We'll probably have painless tatoo remove by the time I'm old. Plus, if you have the right combination of a good diet and excercise, you could be like these guys when you're old.

How the fuck does a 80 year old look like a 21-35 year old?
Also, I never seen a pic of you so I don't know what you would look like with those kind of Tatts
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
How the fuck does a 80 year old look like a 21-35 year old?
Also, I never seen a pic of you so I don't know what you would look like with those kind of Tatts

There's a million of my pics on this site.

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
It's true and you know it. Nimrod.

love you too babe <3

Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
Why do you want to get a tattoo?

Because according to idiots misreading the mayan calendar, the world ends in a month, so I figured -- why the hell not?
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Pioneer.

Also I don't like tatoos, imagine what they'll look like when you're all old nd it's all saggy :<

I hate tattoos. It's hard to get a real job, and look nice with a giant tribal on your forearm. Jus' Sayin'.

I wouldn't do it man.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I hate tattoos. It's hard to get a real job, and look nice with a giant tribal on your forearm. Jus' Sayin'.

I wouldn't do it man.

A small one perhaps?
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
A small one perhaps?

Nope, he ain't right. What about Birdman or 50? They both make a lot more business than music nowadays.
Okay, it's cuz they are stars. Anyway, rejection to a position in job because of tattoos would be counted as nasty discrimination in the modern society. If they ever try that, you could easily sue them and even make some money or get them fired.
Last edited by BakerdreamZ; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:59 AM.