Toribash
Tf2 items.
And soon my voo-doo cursed items and eerie crates will be rare.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by xero901 View Post
Tf2 items.
And soon my voo-doo cursed items and eerie crates will be rare.

I lold.
Your items will disappear today in a few hours once the Halloween event ends.
Owning a HOUWAR, Burning Team Captain, Level 0 Vintage, or a Painted Cow Mangler 5000 would be rare.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've three artifacts signed by members of the New Orleans Saints professional football team, which is quite neat. I also have a very large, blue crayon that I've never seen before. (It's not a real crayon, it's hollow, but big)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
I've three artifacts signed by members of the New Orleans Saints professional football team, which is quite neat. I also have a very large, blue crayon that I've never seen before. (It's not a real crayon, it's hollow, but big)

I FINALLY GOT A SIGNED SAINTS FOOTBALL WITH WHO Drew Brees/Jimmy Graham/and Johnathan Vilma... NOW WHAT??
I ain't taking it out of the glass though, it will stay in there until I am ready to sell it, if I ever want to sell it.

Also, I got a red crayon that is a piggy bank... lol
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I own an actual pikachu. Sits on my shoulder and shocks people's pets and shit too.

I do have one of the old original GBA pikachu edition consoles, the paint on it is pretty damaged though. They still go for a pretty penny, I've seen people bid over $500 for them on ebay.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I own an actual pikachu. Sits on my shoulder and shocks people's pets and shit too.

I do have one of the old original GBA pikachu edition consoles, the paint on it is pretty damaged though. They still go for a pretty penny, I've seen people bid over $500 for them on ebay.

I've got a mouse that chews through electrical cables and shits everywhere. Close enough?
Reminds me that I've got one of those pikachu gameboy colors sitting around too in abominable condition.

By "abominable condition" I mean one of my cousins took the thing, painted it completely in glittering gold nail polish (it looked AMAZING for a while, I must admit) which ended up sealing a Pokémon Silver cartridge inside it and covering the speaker. Now the polish has gone all horrible and greyish, and upon finally getting the cartridge out it bent one of the data pins out of place meaning that the thing can't play anything unless I bend it back into place, which is really difficult considering where the thing's sitting.
Last edited by 4zb41; Nov 10, 2012 at 03:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

waiiiit... Are you telling me those are worth money? I have one and it still looks brand new
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me