Toribash
I miss the Darkness eerie environment in the old ones. It also lacks blood and gore. This new one seems to be made into a children's game. And the fighting has too many slow time events,in the old ones you could use your environment to your need. The game also lack most of the old princes amazing acrobatic things. The graphics are good,but they made the game to seem so "pretty" while in the old game it was intense and had a very good story and system. Like you can turn back time and shit. But in this one you just run around to places then go back to the freakin' temple then run out again. I don't recommend to play this.
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
It doesn't seem to be made for kiddies, more showing there can be fun in other things then violence(Mirror's Edge Style) Imo, there's not really need for the violence of warrior within or the other's. Sure it was damn awesome but it didn't really need it.
Originally Posted by OfPhailure View Post
It doesn't seem to be made for kiddies, more showing there can be fun in other things then violence(Mirror's Edge Style) Imo, there's not really need for the violence of warrior within or the other's. Sure it was damn awesome but it didn't really need it.

i agree

if you look at the first one it was violent but it didnt have all the gore and blood the 2nd and 3rd had. it was still fun, which proves a game doesnt need blood to be fun
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The game was too easy, especially against the hunter.

THe rest of the game was too short. It would be cooler if it was longer, and more difficult.
Only Emos /wrists